|Job Description: ||
Day Webster are currently recruiting experienced Sterile Services Supervisors to work for NHS Hospitals and Private Decontamination units based within London and the home counties. If you are interested and possess the relevant experience please read on. |
General duties include:
- Supervision of Technician and Trainee Technician employees plus providing support to the Unit's Team Leaders.
- Support and serve as a backup in the Unit Manager's absence.
- Contributing to the ultimate aim; to return all instruments, decontaminated, within the agreed turnaround times.
- To participate and contribute to any internal, customer, supplier or accreditation audits.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained to the required safety standards.
- To routinely monitor all production records and quality control checks, documenting results were necessary.
- To be the prime contact for external customers dealing with routine telephone enquiries and act in a solution focused manner.
- To resolve issues with equipment or instruments and report any unresolved matters to the unit manager.
- Ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Adhere to cost procedures and promote cost awareness.
- Ensure instrument washer/drier machines are accurately maintained with test results documented.
- Ensuring that staff rotas are maintained and effective.
- Liaise with the unit manager carrying out staff appraisals and training needs.
- To engage in routine production duties where necessary.
- To ensure that all activities are in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
The job role requires flexibility as the working time is split into shift patterns, including working unsocial hours. Shift patterns may be amended in line with operational demands placed on the business.
If you would like to apply then please apply asap.
Or for further information call the Sterile Team on 0208 498 6801 today.