If you work in one of these areas and are looking to take your next step, please register with us. We can help if you are looking for permanent, part-time or contract (locum) employment and we ensure that we match your needs with an appropriate position in a thorough, accurate and time-sensitive way.
We provide qualified nurses and operating department practitioners to cover staffing shortages in short-term and longer-term. The staff we provide have the appropriate skills and experience.
We are a valuable resource to help our clients maintain effective nursing coverage because we respond promptly and accurately to their staffing requirements. Our unrivalled commitment to providing nurses who meet the very best standards in the profession means our clients can trust us and our services.
Areas Of Coverage
Care Providers supply nursing staff on a temporary basis to assist NHS Trusts and the private sector in England and Wales. We also supply nurses in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Our procedures and standards match or exceed the regulatory requirements in these areas.
Clients are able to order coverage for shifts through our dedicated call centre that is open 24 hours, every day of the year by calling 020 8498 6800. We are always there to provide the very best in nursing care because we recognise that our clients do too.
Our aim is to meet every need of our nurses, clients and the patients they serve. It is our belief that only by providing the very best service for all our partners will Care Providers continue to grow as one of the United Kingdom's foremost nursing agencies.
- We will support clients and nurses in a professional manner and will be a reliable partner for both parties.
- We wish to be the provider of choice for NHS and private clients" for all areas of nursing" in the supply of temporary staff.
- We will develop our nurses in a way that acknowledges and respects their professional status and the outstanding efforts they make to uphold the agency's standards. This includes renumeration and training.
- We will be available for clients and nurses 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- We will comply in full with every requirement of regulations, contracts and binding agreements that legally apply to the agency.
- We will be a fair and decent nursing agency.
- We aim to be a truly national agency of nursing services.
- We will be a valued partner for key organisations and bodies of the world of nursing at large, including government, unions professional bodies and trade associations.
Care Providers utilise the most up-to-date technology that helps us ensure a simple-to-use, fast and accurate service to both clients and nurses. We have our in-house custom designed database and RDB system.
We retain both client and nurse records on our systems. This is to help us maintain the highest standards of service and integrity. We consider data integrity and confidentiality to be of the upmost importance and our administrative procedures fully adhere to the principles of the information security management standard ISO 17799. We are registered as required in accordance with the current data protection legislation.