Care Providers are delighted to be recognised as an important provider of locum Talking Therapists to the NHS in the UK.
Candidates who are from outside the UK" including from other EU states" must register with the HCPC to work in this country. This can take up to three months so we advise that you begin the process before you travel to the UK.
Care Providers' expert consultants recruit Talking Therapists from the UK and internationally, and analyse an individual's skills and experiences alongside the customer's needs in order to make suitable matches for locum and permanent roles.
Care Providers cover all the major disciplines in Mental Health. We can offer vacancies for locum and permanent positions, many of which are exclusive to us as part of our sole or preferred provider contracts with the NHS in London, Yorkshire, Humberside, East Midlands, Avon, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, North West England, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
We are able to offer our Talking Therapists:
- Pay at competitive rates.
- An extensive range of positions in the UK, including many exclusive to Care Providers.
- Our easy and convenient same-day pay system.
- Advice regarding CVs and job interviews.
- Help with registration for the relevant professional organisations.
- A dedicated consultant to offer friendly support and advice.
- A payment method of your choice: PAYE, Ltd company payments or Umbrella.
- Help and advice on issue such as relocation, accommodation and CRB checks.