Dietetics is concerned with enabling people to make informed and meaningful choices about food and lifestyle to promote health and fight disease. A Dietician interprets and then communicates nutrition science in order to encourage practical and advantageous choices.
Dietetics is a field in which staff often take temporary assignments. Some of our locums prefer to add to their experience in other departments before taking a permanent post ��" and the flexible working hours are often preferable to others who want to fund pension contributions or other lifestyle choices, such as travel.
Care Providers guarantee our candidates will enjoy an unrivalled recruitment service, whatever their requirements or motivation.
We offer a variety of permanent, locum and temporary contracts for all Allied Health Professionals in the UK and beyond.
At Care Providers we are proud of the strong relationships we have built with our clients. These allow us to focus on their core requirements and deliver on our promises.
We have a dedicated staff with years of industry experience and we offer an extensive range of individually tailored solutions to workforce issues, such as staffing a new service in full with permanent employees and providing a relief panel (managed in full) to cover unforeseen or planned absences.
Our service includes:
- Permanent, locum and contract staffing options. 24/7 on-call service is also available.
- Cover for annual leave, sick leave or high staffing demands as a result of increased service demand and provision.
- Training courses.
- The comprehensive pre-employment vetting of candidates (this includes Garda and UK police checks).
- Our team of payroll support staff.
- All the staff we provide are vetted in full through an extensive Buying Solutions compliance procedure.
For all queries call our dedicated Dietetics Team on 020 8498 6800 or email email@example.com