Care Providers are Podiatry recruitment specialists. If you are looking for a Podiatry position, we can find the right vacancy to meet your needs and we supply staff to the whole of the UK.
Podiatry is a field in which staff often take temporary assignments. Some of our locums prefer to add to their experience in other departments before taking a permanent post" and the flexible working hours are often preferable to others who want to fund pension contributions or other lifestyle choices, such as travel.
Care Providers guarantee our candidates will enjoy an unrivalled recruitment service, whatever their requirements or motivation.
From Basic Grade staff to a Senior Grade with a decade or more Podiatry experience, Care Providers' extensive vacancy database can help find a suitable job for you. Care Providers' Podiatry recruitment covers:
- Domiciliary Service
- Sports Medicine
- Orthotics and Biomechanics
- Diabetic and Rheumatology
- Foot care assistants
- Podiatry Locum recruitment
We offer a variety of permanent, locum and temporary contracts for all Podiatry Professionals in the UK and beyond.
At Care Providers we are proud of the strong relationships we have built with our clients. These allow us to focus on their core requirements and deliver on our promises.
We have a dedicated staff with years of industry experience and we offer an extensive range of individually tailored solutions to workforce issues, such as staffing a new service in full with permanent employees and providing a relief panel (managed in full) to cover unforeseen or planned absences.
Our service includes:
- Permanent, locum and contract staffing options. 24/7 on-call service is also available.
- Cover for annual leave, sick leave or high staffing demands as a result of increased service demand and provision.
- Training courses.
- The comprehensive pre-employment vetting of candidates (this includes Garda and UK police checks).
- Our team of payroll support staff.
- All the staff we provide are vetted in full through an extensive Buying Solutions compliance procedure.
For all queries call our dedicated Podiatry Team on 020 8498 6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org